Saturday, August 23, 2008

Basketball Olympics Correspondent

I did not know when I started really putting passion on writing about sports until I started writing about Beijing Olympics Basketball update. I actually had so much fun going on while watching the game and writing about it afterwards. It is not about the money that I am talking about but well it could be a part of it because I wouldn't have started writing about basketball had not been about the Olympics.

Since the Olympics started, I have so much been going through including studying how to be a correspondent and how to write sports news. Well, I had been a news writer once in my University days but that is not actually a formal writing spree that I had been. It was only the University publication where I might just be wanting to be part of.

But lately, it was so much different. Writing articles about anything has just become a habit, although of course most of the time I am not earning anything from it. But well, it is a start. I just love writing. I love when words just flow on my head and comes alive on paper like some image.

This has all been for the of writing.

No comments: