Thursday, August 14, 2008

How to add EON in your paypal account

Making your Paypal account verified is a fairly easy thing to do. Once you receive your EON card, just follow the steps I specify:

1 - EON accounts take about a week to be activated (that is based on my experience) which means you can deposit to that account but you will not be able to withdraw. The first thing that I did was deposit an amount of 500php in my account. However, when I try to add the card in my Paypal account, I got a message of error. By deduction, the card still cannot be added to the account because it has not been activated by the issuing bank.

2 - I waited a week before I tried to add the card in my Paypal account. I was successful in doing so and obviously it is because obviously my card/account is now activated.

3 - The next thing on the list would be verification. Once you successfully added a card to your Paypal account, it is not the end of the story yet because you are still bound by Paypal limitation. To lift this limitation, you need to verify the account by using the EXPUSE number.

4 - Go to EON online banking and log in to your account. It takes about also a week that you will see that your initial deposit (for mine is 500 php) was deducted an approximate amount of 80 php. Do not worry, this fee will be refunded once you verified your Paypal account.

5 - Next go to the transaction history. From there you will see a list of transaction specifically the last 10 transactions you have made using your account. You will know your EXPUSE number by looking at the transaction list. It will have a transaction description like this: VISA-1234PAYPAL--*EXPUSE SG(840)... The EXPUSE number is a four digit number, by deduction 840 is not your EXPUSE number. From my example, you can see the number before the PAYPAL word which is 1234 is actually your EXPUSE number. Copy this and go to your Paypal account.

6 - Once you are logged in to your Paypal account, follow the link that says verify your account which can be found in your to-do list. You will be prompted to enter your EXPUSE number. Hit enter/confirm (refer to Paypal) and that's it. You will then see that your account has been verified.

It takes a lot of patience before you really can set up your verified Paypal account. For you who are eager to start your online marketing, remember to stretch your patience.

If you got any questions please do not hesitate to contact me. Good Luck!

No comments: