Sunday, August 17, 2008

My Own Sense of Art

Some poems i compose are simply a simple expression of my feelings, thoughts and ideas. It does not necessarily mean I have experienced it or whatever. I just feel like sharing some things. Well here is one:

Make Friends with Shadows

i have longed to feel your touch, to see your smile
and make my wait and life seem worth the while
i longed to talk to you and see you laugh
to make my world survive the tough.

it seems a little crazy to want something like this
to watch while dancing not knowing what to feel
it seems like I'm making friends with shadows
i see you but you'd go away if i ever get near.

I, to be blamed; I, to be laughed at
wishing and hoping you'd feel the same for me
I, to be looked down, to be forgotten
my existence for you will never be significant.

but even then i still smile at the thought
that perhaps even just once I've made a difference
that maybe i had made your life colorful
with my craziness, silliness and most of all
the undying memory i had with you.

And just like that I have shared my deepest thoughts. Something that I haven't done for so long. Something that I always ignore; the other side of me.

No comments: